This is just one ofÂ this site’s legal policies. Please read all of them for the terms that govern your use of this site.
1. AUP Policy.
Don’t do anything Stupid.
(a). Stupid. Stupid things include:
- Accessing systems you don’t have authorisation to access.
- Interfering with our systems, such as mail bombing, flooding, broadcast attacks and so on.
- Using someone else’s account without permission.
- DoS or DDoS attacks.
- Monitoring traffic data and collecting personal information without permission, including phishing, spidering, and harvesting.
- Using false or misleading header information in email, such as in the â€œFromâ€, â€œToâ€, or â€œReply Toâ€ fields; or in the email routing information, including the originating email address and domain name.
- Anything to do with child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts.
- Abusive messages, hate speech, or messages that incites or threatens violence.
- Defamatory statements or malicious falsehoods.
- Generally violating any law that applies to and your use of this site.